Hi there! I'm Paige, the Chief Marketing Officer here at GIRL! and I LOVEEE music. I threw together a list of my top 10 songs at the moment, in no particular order. I hope you enjoy :)
1. Softy - Clairo Soft, indie pop. Makes me want to fall in love in a 50s diner while drinking a strawberry milkshake.
2. Imaginary Romance - Sean Gerty Gentle beat with a raspy, loving voice. Sean is a smaller artist, making his songs more relatable.
3. Somebody Else - The 1975 Classic song by a classic band. Interpret it how you may.
4. bragger - Kelsea Ballerini 80s inspired dance song. Warning: Will get stuck in your head! Need a song to make you dance in the shower? This is the one for you.
5. Kissing Other People - Lennon StellaSong about heartbreak and how to know if you're over them. Lennon is an icon and writes incredible music.
6. To Die For - Sam Smith Slow, meaningful love song. Yet another Sam Smith song to get you in your feels.
7. Give My Heart a Little Break - Summer Salt The perfect song to play in your head when you lock eyes with your future lover.
8. Mean It - Lauv & LANY Beautifully produced song, written by beautiful men, with beautiful voices. Want to question everything? Just listen to it.
9. if we never met - John K & Kelsea Ballerini
This song will make you want to fall in love. That's it. That's all I can say for this one.
10. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey Let me just say, if you've never listened to this song... WHY? A bop at the minimum.
Thanks for reading! If you see this, comment "BOP" down below. Make sure to like, comment, and share with your friends. See you next week <3